Our History


In the Late 1940's Leon Jacobson and Ed Deleery formed a cigar and candy company located in Alexandria with a warehouse of 2000 square feet. Taking the "Lee" from Leon's name and the "Dee" from Deleery's name, they named the company. In the seventies they began selling their interests.

In 1978 W.M. Hale, a former salesman with Lee-Dee (1946), purchased Lee Dee and moved it to its present location on 9th Avenue in Lake Charles, LA. In the early '80's, he added another portion to the building with an additional 5,000 square feet. Lee Dee has been in business for 67 years and is still owned by the Hale family.

Browse By Brand
Browse By Category
Top Sellers
New Releases